Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CHALLENGE YOURSELF

Ask yourself........What have I been putting off, that I really need to accomplish. I have a few things on my list. And I ask myself, what is keeping me from accomplishing them? Is it fear, a lack of trust in myself, or am I just being lazy?

When you think about the amount of hours in a day, the time spent watching tv, talking on the phone or unproductive computer time; there are a lot of things that could be accomplished.

This week right down some of the things you have been putting off , next to it right down your biggest fears in this area. If you find that it is not related to fear; your next challenge is to find out what it will take for you to accomplish it. If it is related to fear; go to step 5, and start the process in eliminating your fear.

ASK YOURSELF
1. What makes me fearful?
2. How can I over come this?
3. Do I believe I can accomplish this?
4. Do I have the tools to accomplish this?
5. NOW PRAY ABOUT THE PROCESS.

MOMorganizer

No comments:

Post a Comment