Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tax Tip: Aaron D. Witherspoon, CPA & Associates

Generally you may deduct casualty losses relating to your home on your Federal income tax return. A casualty loss can result from the damage, destruction or loss of your property from any sudden, unexpected, or unusual event such as a flood, hurricane, tornado, fire, earthquake or even volcanic eruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment